SHEA Telecommunications (EUSR/CSCS)
SHEA Telecommunications training (EUSR/CSCS)
The SHEA Telecommunications course features seven modules. Six of these modules are ‘core’ modules which are relevant for all utility industries and support workplace practice in relation to health, safety and environmental law. The seventh module is specific to the telecommunications industry.
This course material is produced and managed by EUSR. Individuals must complete all seven modules and pass the SHEA Telecommunications assessment to gain an EUSR SHEA Telecommunications certification.
Ideal candidates for SHEA Telecommunications:
The SHEA Telecommunications training course has been designed for all persons who require access to operational sites within the Telecommunications industry. This includes both permanent and temporary, including all levels of operatives, supervisors, and management.
Benefits to your Business
- Contextualised content makes them 100% relevant. Individuals will understand the relevance to their day job.
- Interactive training that caters to different learning styles. Individuals will learn more as they will be engaged in the content and delivery.
- Training outcomes are assured through robust quality assurance, providing reliability and consistency.
- Delivered by trainers with recent experience in the relevant industry – with appropriate training/assessment and Health & Safety qualifications.
- All SHEA schemes are CSCS partner schemes – no need for individuals to carry any additional cards for access to CSCS operational sites
Successful completion of an EUSR SHEA Telecommunications course assessment results in EUSR registration for SHEA (in the relevant industry). This certificate is valid for three years (except for SHEA Gas, which is five years).
The SHEA Telecommunications scheme is partnered with CSCS to allow telecommunications industry workers access to construction sites for purposes of utilities work, without the need for a separate CSCS card.
We can adapt all of our training courses to suit the operational requirements of your business and include both practical and theory sessions. We can deliver these courses, at short notice, to companies, organisations and groups of individuals and fit the course content to your existing work shift patterns. Our courses can be delivered in our offices in Tavistock, Devon or Lichfield, Staffordshire. We can also come and deliver these courses in your own workplace for your employees convenience.
We are also happy to teach these courses early morning, late evening or overnight modules as needed.
For the personal touch, please call to evaluate your full needs to provide the most cost-effective development. Call us now to discuss →