This industry-approved Roof access training provides information on all aspects of roof access with a practical selection of scenarios you may encounter during working or surveying on roof environments.
- Aims & Objectives
- Legislation and the law
- Risk assessment for hazards when accessing a rooftop
- Emergency procedures and rescue plans
- Selection of equipment for roof access
- Selection and establishing anchor points
- Access ways protected and unprotected
- Safe techniques in exposed areas
- Temporary fall arrest system
- Practical sessions with fixed ladder, Latchways, Railok, Metreel, and other fall arrest / restraint systems
- Questions and review
- Course review questionnaire
- Individual feedback if required
We can adapt all of our courses to suit the operational requirements of your business and include both practical and theory sessions. We can deliver these courses, at short notice, to companies, organisations and groups of individuals and fit the course content to your existing work shift patterns. Our courses can be delivered in our offices in Tavistock, Devon or Lichfield, Staffordshire. We can also come and deliver these courses in your own workplace for your employees convenience.
We are also happy to teach these courses early morning, late evening or overnight modules as needed.
For the personal touch, please call to evaluate your full needs to provide the most cost-effective development. Call us now to discuss →
|Roof Top Access Awareness & Ladder Rescue||16/12/2021||Full||£145||Not Available|
|Roof Top Access Awareness & Ladder Rescue||13/01/2022||POD Training and Consultancy (SW)||Full||£145||Not Available|
|Roof Top Access Awareness & Ladder Rescue||05/04/2022||POD Training and Consultancy (MIDS)||2 spaces||£145||Book Now|