11mm Low Stretch Rope
£32.50 – £260.00
Low Stretch Rope is ideal for many applications, due to its high strength and low weight.
The high-twist 32 strand mantle braid gives high resistance to dirt, good grip and abrasion protection.
This Low Stretch Rope is ideal for many applications, because of its high strength and low weight.
The high-twist 32 strand mantle braid gives high resistance to dirt, good grip and abrasion protection. The 11mm low stretch rope works well with ascenders and descenders, ideal for rope access, work positioning, abseiling and roof access. This rope conforms to the EN1891-A standard.
- High elongation.
- Works well with ascenders and descenders.
- Range of colours for distinction, including flecked rope.
- Comfortable grip
- High energy absorption
- High strength
Material: 32mm Polyester Webbing with Sewn Loops with Steel Captive Screwgate Karabiner, Aluminium Double Action Snaphook
Weight: 82g per meter
- Static strength: 32kN
- Static strength fig 8 knot: 18kN
- Static strength fig 10 knot: 22kN
- Elongation: 5%
- Outer plait (sheath): 16, Outer braids: 32, Inner core: 14
- Material: Low stretch nylon
- Weight: 75g per metre
- Standard length up to 200m
- Sizes up to 700m on special request.
• White with Red flecks
• Red with Black flecks
White with Red flec, Red with Black flec, Red, Blue
25m, 50m, 100m, 150m, 200m