Radio Frequency (RF) Awareness
Radio Frequency (RF) Awareness training
Radio Frequency is present on many areas where your employees may work. This radio frequency (RF) awareness training course is designed to explain in the hazards of working in such areas, and outlines the steps to be taken in order to ensure their safety. Identification of Radio Frequency areas, avoidance and first aid are covered on the course.
Radio Frequency (RF) could be present in many areas where your employees may work. This radio frequency (RF) awareness training course is designed to explain in the hazards of working in such areas, and outlines the steps to be taken in order to ensure their safety.
At the end of our RF awareness training course, you will have an understanding of:
- The dangers of radio frequency in the workplace, with practical sessions on a selection of scenarios you may encounter in your working environment.
- Relevant Health and Safety Legislation
- Risk assessments, Hazards & emergency procedures.
- Understand the issues surrounding the radio spectrum and why it is such a scarce resource.
- Be aware of radio channels, their use and their impact.
- Understand some of the impacts on radio signal propagation.
- Appreciate the role of modulation and the different modulation schemes.
- Selection and use of RF alarm equipment
- Access ways – protected & unprotected
- Climbing techniques in exposed locations
We can adapt all of our training courses to suit the operational requirements of your business and include both practical and theory sessions. We can deliver these courses, at short notice, to companies, organisations and groups of individuals and fit the course content to your existing work shift patterns. Our courses can be delivered in our offices in Tavistock, Devon or Lichfield, Staffordshire. We can also come and deliver these courses in your own workplace for your employees convenience.
We are also happy to teach these courses early morning, late evening or overnight modules as needed.
For the personal touch, please call to evaluate your full needs to provide the most cost-effective development. Call us now to discuss →
Ideal candidates for Radio Frequency (RF) awareness:
- Anyone who needs to understand the basics of Radio Frequency communications and wireless systems.
- People who are new to radio frequency communications, but who want to attend more advanced wireless courses.
Assessment & Certification
In order to receive your RF awareness certification at the end of this course, a multi choice question paper assessment will be
undertaken prior to certificates being issued.
To keep your certification up to date, you must participate in a radio frequency awareness refresher training course.